How to make Kombucha
- boil one gallon of water
- turn off heat and wait until boil stops
- add 6 tea bags (green, white, black) your prefrence
- let tea steep for 15 to 20 minutes
- remove tea and add 2.5 cups of sugar
- still with wooden spoon and cover until room temp
- add to a glass gallon mason jar
- then put in the mama culture (culture should have one cup of last brew keeping it juicy and fed)
- put organic cotton over the top with rubber band to hold
- place in a dark spot with messages of love written on the jar, and a prayer or chant.
Remember your mama is alive and responds to your vibration and frequencies.
- Keep in dark spot without moving for 7 days. After this taste to see if it has the fermentation desired or if it needs longer.
- When it is ready transport the liquid into another glass gallon container leaving 1 cup of food with the mama in original container replacing the cotton and rubber band to make more food as described above.
- At this point you can refrigerate your kombucha or give a 2cd fermentaion. Adding blueberries, apple, ginger, or organic juice of your choice. cap it and place in dark place for 1 to 3 days depending on your fermentaion preference.
- Your kombucha is ready to enjoy! Once you put it in the fridge it stops or severly slows the fermentation process so make sure it is at the stage you like.